Email • Ben@greenbergfinancial.com
Benjamin joined the firm in October 2013. His investment services career began in 2000, and he is dedicated to developing long-term relationships based on trust and communication. He believes that by identifying a client’s goals and risk tolerance, we can create an appropriate strategy that enhances the personal and financial well-being of our clients. He attended the University of Arizona and enjoys spending time with his wife and two children. Additionally, Ben promotes health, fitness and giving back to the community through various non-profit organizations, including The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, DM50 and The Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
Professional Designations / Licenses
- Series 7 General Securities Registered Representative License
- Series 24 General Securities Registered Principal License
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisors Law Exam
- Series 63 Uniform Securities State Law Exam
- Arizona Insurances Licenses Life/Health/LTC/Variable Contracts