Email • Ben@greenbergfinancial.com
Benjamin joined the firm in October 2013. His investment services career began in 2000, and he is dedicated to developing long-term relationships based on trust and communication. He believes that by identifying a client’s goals and risk tolerance, we can create an appropriate strategy that enhances the personal and financial well-being of our clients. He is a graduate of the University of Arizona and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Family Studies and Human Development. Additionally, Benjamin promotes health, fitness and giving back to the community through various non-profit organizations, including The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, DM50, The Phoenix Children’s Hospital, and Make-A-Wish Southern Arizona and enjoys spending time with his two beautiful children.
Professional Designations / Licenses
- Series 7 General Securities Registered Representative License
- Series 24 General Securities Registered Principal License
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisors Law Exam
- Series 63 Uniform Securities State Law Exam
- Arizona Insurances Licenses Life/Health/LTC/Variable Contracts